…who may check my blog more often than he checks his voicemail.
1. I’ve been watching Career Stu lately and have been very impressed with you. You are so capable. I hope Blake sees what a hard worker you are, and that he aspires to work hard himself.
2. Did the dog poop this morning? I think you’re right, she’s acting sick.
3. I think you hid the Halloween candy from me. This makes me happy and sad at the same time. I found some Bit ‘O Honeys, but lets face it, that’s nothing when I know that there are Snickers somewhere in this house.
4. Remember how you asked me, just this once, to take out the trash this morning and I said, “Sure!”. That was the last time I thought about it until I heard the trash man leaving our cul de sac. I had flashbacks of running out the door in my pj’s, frantically waving the trashman down, so that I wouldn’t get grounded by my dad for forgetting to take the trash out again. Although, getting grounded now would be AWESOME.
5. Wanna go on a date with me? Well, unless I’m grounded.
I love you. 🙂