I have some other things I need to tell you, oh internet confidant.
1. For those of you who thought my Frank joke was funny and want to name my next child that…well…we’re not. He’s an ex and it would be super awkward. Probably a bad joke on my part.
2. I love that awkward is spelled awkwardly.
3. I have been too lazy to buy a box at the store, so I’ve been stealing Sweet n’ Low packets from restaurants and keeping them in my purse like an old lady. That feels good to get off my chest. I blame Christopher and Lana for that bad habit. That felt good too.
4. I’m keeping our new goldfish in a water pitcher, which should be a good indicator of my faith in his longevity. Unfortunately (fortunately?), Elvis is really resilient (unlike his buddy Wynonna). I may have to invest in a real home for him.
5. I’ve been burning 2 Yankee Candles at once. And I love it. Specifically, Lemonade and Mint. It’s extravagant, I know. But with all of the money I’m saving on not having to buy Sweet n’ Low, why not?
6. The coffee brewing from my beautiful, new, Keurig coffeemaker is never strong enough. I do believe that this might have something to do with the fact that I want a BIG cup of coffee in the morning and the bigger the brewed cup, the weaker the coffee. Essentially, I drink 2 cups of coffee in 1 giant mug every morning, so I think I’m just going to have to brew 2 smaller cups to have it strong enough. I’m thinking this was why I loved my pot of coffee. It was big and strong. Like my man.
That is all. Please advise me of the strongest K-cup coffee you are aware of.